CAYENNE PEPPER - SAUCE
Red Chilli Sauce
When you ordered a bread slice in a hotel, you might have got a red chilli sauce as a side dish. Impressed by the taste, you might have thought about preparing this meal right at your home. Here we go. Let us first get into the ingredients you need to make this recipe at home:
- Fresh Lal mirchi or cayenne pepper – 125 grams
- Red chilli pepper or lal mirchi – 2 teaspoons
- Lavang – 2 cloves
- Mustard seeds tied in a muslin bag – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1/4th cup
- Tomatoes – 250 grams
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Glacial acetic acid – 1 teaspoon
How to Prepare?
- Before a week of preparing this recipe, you should mix the glacial acetic acid and pour in a bottle and close it tightly
- You should keep the bottle aside for a week before you can use them to prepare the sauce.
- Firstly you have to do is to remove the seeds from red chillies.
- Once, the seeds are removed, grind the red chillies and keep aside
- Cook the sliced tomatoes until they become soft and pass through a sieve
- Now, you have the tomato pulp, just cook it and add ground red chillies, chilli powder, mustard seeds, vinegar, and cloves until they turn thick
- Switch off the stove and take out muslin bag and cloves
- Add the contents from the tightly closed bottle. Now, your sauce is ready.
- You can preserve the sauce in an airtight bottle for long.
Health Benefits of Hot Sauce
The red chilli sauce is called as hot sauce. It is filled with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, flavonoids, and carotenoids. All these contents will bring the best health benefits to your family. For instance, it can bring anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing benefits. Further, it can lower blood pressure and will help with protecting the DNA.