CAYENNE PEPPER SOUP, RECIPE, BENEFITS, NUTRITION
Chili soup can be prepared in some ways. Now, we will get into a chilli soup, which has tomato also as an essential ingredient apart from chillies. Before getting into the recipe, let us know the elements first:
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 large peeled and chopped
- Celery – 2 sticks cleaned and chopped
- Red chilli – 3 deseeded and finely chopped
- Garlic cloves – 2 crushed
- Tomatoes – 400 grams
- Vegetable stock – 1 litre
- Red chilli powder – 2 tablespoons
How to Prepare?
- Initially, you will have to heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, Add the onion, garlic, chilli and celery. When the heat is at the medium level, cook everything until they soften. Add water, tomatoes, and also vegetable stock and bring to boil
- Take the heat low and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring then and there.
- Switch off the stove after a few minutes and let the contents cool down to room temperature.
- Add the contents to a blender until soft.
- Now, your chilli soup is ready to serve.
Benefits of Chilli Soup
This soup is good for you because you can get the benefits of not just red chillies, but also tomatoes, garlic, onion, and celery. This is a healthy dish without any doubt. It can be an excellent starter for your meal, and with the best ingredients, it is an ideal choice if you look for healthy recipes to prepare with red chillies.
Studies show that cultures that consume more of spicy foods have a very much lower incidence of stroke and heart attack. The reason for this is that chilli peppers are known to bring down the damaging effects of LDL, or bad cholesterol and capsaicin will help with fighting inflammation. Bad cholesterol and inflammation are identified as the major contributors to heart issues.