Your damaged hair is always a matter of concern for you
In monsoon, we all face bad hair day. Hair gets frizzy at times. Hair cries for a treatment. Though most women prefer to visit salon to keep frizzy-ness at bay, it is not an affordable solution. Chemical based products are not always good for hair for a long run. Let’s sneak peek into some home remedies for frizzy hair.
· Make a paste with almond oil and egg. Almond is a natural hair emollient and egg has protein which helps to repair damaged hair. Applying it on your scalp and keep it that way for at least half an hour. Rinse your hair with water and apply any professional shampoo. In this way you can get shiny thick hair.
· Banana is a great element for hair conditioning. Prepare a mixture of banana, almond oil and honey and applying it once a week. It will give you prominent result and there is a chance that you may forget the route to your beauty salon.
Hair fall is a perennial problem of the season. Yes, Monsoon is a threat to all girls who are concerned about their hair. A single drop of rain can damage your hair and you just can’t avoid it in monsoon. Hair fall, split ends, grey hair at an early age and dandruff add enough reasons to get embarrassed. Many complain about their shampoos and other expensive products which they have tried but found no results. Proper nourishment with care still can save us from hair fall. It is not feasible to spend a huge amount of your salary in salon for hair treatment. Here are some tips to make your hair strong and growing.
· Apply hot oil after cleaning your hair with shampoo and keep it that way over night. Next morning wash your hair to get rid of the excess oil. Your hair will be soft and strong. Stress and pollution are two most common reasons for hair fall. Oil massage helps us to relax and to remain stress free. So try this easy solution.
· Wash your hair possibly thrice a week to avoid dirt and pollution. Hair falls when it is dirty.
· Use gooseberry to get rid of dandruff. Small onions are equally good for hair growth.
· Add red hibiscus in hot oil and apply it to your hair. Hair will be smooth and shiny.
· You can try lemon juice on your scalp. That will give you bouncy tangle free hair.
Taking care of your health is in your hand. Good food not only keeps you fit and light but also reduces hair fall. Proper diet that includes vegetable, potato, cucumber, beans and sprouts contribute to hair strength. Other useful advices that you should follow are:
· Don’t change your shampoo or other hair products at a regular basis. It is better not to experiment with this. If something suits you, stick to it.
· Cover your hair when stepping out of your house. In this way you can protect your hair from pollution which is the foremost reason for unnecessary hair fall.
· Don’t use shower to clean your hair. The force can also weaken the root of your hair which results into excessive hair fall.
· Keep your hair tied to scrunches for avoiding hair fall. Long untied hair causes hair damage.