Orthopaedic hospitals India

There are many good Orthopedic hospitals in India. Click on hospitals detail for each Orthopedic hospital Details India. In this page we have listed all the Orthopedic Hospitals in India. There are many Orthopedic hospitals in India. Find below list of Orthopedic hospitals in India.

Add comment


0 #36 anupama verma 2015-07-01 12:07
sir im40 year doc.kahata hai my knee is damaje 15 sal ka tak chalayea fir knee replace kar dagai sir plese sujest bast doctor or hospital
0 #35 NK SHARMA 2015-04-11 07:36
0 #34 Neeraj 2015-02-24 17:55
sir main Neeraj mera 29nov.2014 ko bike aur tractor se accident ho gaya . main bike ki back seat per baitha tha . meri left leg main 2 fracture h . ek patela main dusra uske thoda neeche. mera 30 Nov. ko pgi Rohtak main operation bhi ho gaya but mera per teda ho gaya kya main dobera pahle jaisa ho jaunga . plz reply my no. is - 9896945208
0 #33 madhavan 2015-02-10 13:01
provide all hospital names and phone number of every small towns of tamilnadu
-1 #32 Humaiun Morshed 2014-12-05 06:25
I have had an arthroscopic surgery in my right knee on September 2012 in North Middlesex Hospital, London, UK. Post medical report says. But as I am suffering from clicks and pain again in my knee. I would like to have a checkup and further treatment if needed. I will really be grateful if you can suggest me the best hospital in India along with costs.
0 #31 manu 2014-12-03 22:13
[quote name="priya gupta"]my father age is50 above, unke ghutno m bhut dard rahta hai,, x-ray karvane pr pta chala ki unki hadi joint ho gayi hai unki problam ke liye plz mujhe docter ki salaha chahiye plz contact me my number is 8882052920
0 #30 Raja Viswanathan 2014-11-15 07:36
Walk without fear on Wet & slippery floors 90% of slip & fall accidents leads to permanent injury. We have guaranteed solutions for all wet & slippery floors.
-1 #29 eedigisathyamma 2014-11-06 04:20
0 #28 devyansh yadav 2014-09-28 15:48
Hello doctor I am devyansh from Jaipur mera bhai ke left leg me problem h uska leg mudta nai always sidha rhta h or ye problem bachpan se hi uske leg me koi pain b nai hota h plz suggests me for best treatments

I know that doctor can do anything
+1 #27 himansu nayak 2014-09-19 16:22
my son is said to be affected by anersymal bone cyst(left tibia),where i will take treatment suggest a best hospital in india.
+1 #26 omar 2014-06-23 03:20
Hi , I am omer , I have a back pain at my lower lumber and a left knee injury pain as well . I am looking for the best solutions for my problems . If anyone can refer me any best orthopedic hospital/surgeon/Dr. in India?
-2 #25 priya gupta 2014-03-06 04:56
my father age is50 above, unke ghutno m bhut dard rahta hai,, x-ray karvane pr pta chala ki unki hadi joint ho gayi hai unki problam ke liye plz mujhe docter ki salaha chahiye plz contact me my number is 8882052920
+1 #24 nawfal 2014-02-06 15:28
my brother 24 years old male has ACL rupture & he need arthroscopy ACL reconstruction surgery...can u advsie me about good hospital/doctor/...cost?
-2 #23 kavya 2014-01-18 11:42
hello sir,this is kavya i am suffering from two extra ribs on my neck to back bones.it happens heavy pain more then 1 year i am consulted many more orthopedic doctors.they are suggested me to only sigerian is solution .and after sigerian some side effects also happens. so sir i am asking one thing it is possible only medicine treatment about my pain. and my age is 22 years only
and it is possible have any other treatment.sir,please tell me it is need for me thanking you sir,
+1 #22 anan1 2013-12-24 03:24

We are providing Medical Tourism services in india.
For More Information:


Email: enquiry@forerunnershealth care.com

Call us: India & International Caller: +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499

UK Caller: +44-2081332571

Canada & USA Caller: +1-4155992537

NIGERIA Caller: +234-17101094

visit: [censored]forerunnersheal thcare.com
0 #21 manish agarwal 2013-11-30 15:07
i suffered a direct blow to my left knee got five stiches had an x-ray also had an MRI TEST but nothing abnormal was found by the doctor after one and half months gone i am still finding pain in my joints and i am not able to go down by stairs at all please suggest me some solution i would be very greatfull if i get a feedback
+1 #20 dr krishna pratap 2013-11-16 05:10
iam having partial tear acl $ mcl $ medial patellar retinaculum sprain with soft tissue contusion on 17 oct 2013 after i did nt have any immobilization on 25 applied knee brace in 0 flexion and doing my work 7th nov my consultant asked me to remove than i kept it in 70 degree flexion and was doing flxion extension exercises done mri reported as above consulted other consultant adviced fibre cast for 3wk then i applied . suggest what next iam on bed rest moving with axillary crutches
-1 #19 Mike 2013-11-01 13:46
Hi, writing from the Netherlands I wish to inquire if your MRI experts would be willing to give me their opinion about what they see wrong in a MRI scan that I got made here in the Netherlands. Please inform me if you could be of service and what it may cost. Thanks. Mike
-2 #18 Asen Marcellinus 2013-09-16 16:23
I had fracture of the thigh 3yrs ago. The bone has joined but over lapped. As such i limp n it seriously pains me occasionally. The implant has been removed. To what extent will i find help in your hospital n at how much on the average?
-1 #17 bala y kamba 2013-09-10 15:49
pls. i hav a sister who has a fracture on laps she has recover but the leg refused increase to its normal and now is eleven years since that time. pls wat is the cause
and wat can you advise.
-1 #16 Sumon Reza 2013-08-05 04:24
I am Sumon from Bangladesh. My nephew left hand has been broken. We made his treatment here but cannot fully cure. His muscle is now shrinking and hand is now working well. I need an orthopedics doctor immediately.
-1 #15 Paul 2013-02-17 12:37
My son is 3 months and 6 days today. But his 2 (two) little fingers are deformed or incompletely developed. And as such, he cannot bend the two littles fingers on both hands. X-ray on the fingers show that the bones are in place.

My query is that we want to find out;
1.the possibility of correcting the fingers through surgery
2. The best hospital in India for such correction
3. The process and the cost involved in carrying out such correction on him
-3 #14 pintu kumar 2012-10-25 04:03
my sons age is 3 years his both hands are different. his both hands bone is curve and absence of one bone . his hand not straight .but hands all movement is normal .if any suitable doctor in patna (bihar) kindly give me his number and address.
+1 #13 rohit 2012-10-18 16:55
Hello sir, my mom age nearly 50 having left tebia compound fracture during an accident ,after that I consulted orthopedic doctor for the treatment ,during operation doctor inserted steel rod in the tebia ,after 4 mnth of operation mom is facing problem in bending knee because the inserted steel is touching the knee joint ,so please suggest me what to do next ......
+3 #12 stanley alugbuo 2012-10-08 11:37
I have a problem with my right leg tibia, fibula,ankle and foot bones.they were fractured and dislocated march 15,2011 in an auto accident.I have done an operation here in Nigeria but the bones have not been properly alligned and fitted into it's socket.I experience tremendous pains on my ankle.I manaee to walk with cruchtes.

Top Orthopaedic hospitals India

All kinds of specializations are going around in these Orthopedic hospitals. There are many Orthopedic clinics in India. Nowadays, many Orthopedic health care hospitals in India are being established day by day. There are good doctors in these Orthopedic hospitals in India, to give high quality treatment. We have also provided best Orthopedic hospitals in India, from the whole Orthopedic hospitals list in India.